The National Science Foundation’s Center for GRid-connected Advanced Power Electronic Systems (GRAPES) in the College of Engineering‘s Department of Electrical Engineering has added a domestic academic partner, the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee (UWM).
- GRAPES Fall Industrial Advisory Board Meeting-November 8-9, 2018
- Utility Companies Contemplate Lowering Credit Paid to Customers for Excess Energy Created by Solar Power
- Dr. Alan Mantooth attends GRAPES Korea Meeting
- GRAPES holds Spring 2018 IAB Meeting
- University of Arkansas Power Group at APEC 2018