GRAPES research project, Power Module Layout Synthesis (PowerSynth) was selected to be published in the 2016 National Science Foundation (NSF) Industry & University Cooperative research Center (I/UCRC) Tech Breakthrough Compendium. The compendium catalogues technological breakthroughs and advances that industry representatives believe are attributable to specific I/UCRCs.
- GRAPES Fall Industrial Advisory Board Meeting-November 8-9, 2018
- Utility Companies Contemplate Lowering Credit Paid to Customers for Excess Energy Created by Solar Power
- Dr. Alan Mantooth attends GRAPES Korea Meeting
- GRAPES holds Spring 2018 IAB Meeting
- University of Arkansas Power Group at APEC 2018