The NSF Center for GRid-connected Advanced Power Electronic Systems (GRAPES) in the Department of Electrical Engineering hosted its Spring 2018 Industrial Advisory Board Meeting on May 30-31st in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (UWM) campus. Read full article on UA Newswire.
- GRAPES Fall Industrial Advisory Board Meeting-November 8-9, 2018
- Utility Companies Contemplate Lowering Credit Paid to Customers for Excess Energy Created by Solar Power
- Dr. Alan Mantooth attends GRAPES Korea Meeting
- GRAPES holds Spring 2018 IAB Meeting
- University of Arkansas Power Group at APEC 2018